DENTAL ASSOCIATES ESKO has been serving the dental needs of our patients in Esko, Cloquet, Duluth for more than forty years. At our dental office, we offer full range of Dental Services from routine preventive Dental checkups to full mouth cosmetic restorations and corrective surgeries.
Please check out our Patient Resources page for educational videos and FAQs. For more information on procedures such as crowns, dentures , bridges , fillings or implants check out our services section.
- Prior to your appointment we will be contacting you to ask some screening questions.
- We will request that you check your temperature before coming to your appointment.
- Upon arriving at your appointment we will ask you to stay in your car until notified to come in.
- Please wear your mask.
- Your temperature will be re-checked upon arrival.
- A COVID 19 questionnaire and consent form will be completed upon arrival.
- If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 within 2 weeks of having visited our office, we ask that you contact us.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- Waiting room chairs will be separated by 6 feet and all magazines and toys have been removed.
- Appointments will be scheduled to maintain social distancing.
- Oral pre rinse by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
- Enhanced disinfection procedures of all surfaces before each appointment. Periodic complete Clinic disinfection spraying.
- Enhanced air purification using medical grade Ultra-HEPA air purifiers.
- Additional PPE such as visors, gowns, and masks for our team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
Hours : Mon - Wed & Alternate Thu/ Fri 8.00 AM - 5.00 PM
4 West Hwy 61 , Esko, MN-55733